So, I haven't written anything about Amy on here yet. Rest assured, she is every bit as amusing as her sister, just not quite as verbal.
One of Amy's main joys in life is doing her impression of a tornado. My mother used to say that I could destroy a room in 15 seconds flat. Well, this child has taken that ability and amplified it. My house is not nasty, but to say it's "clean" would be a stretch. We prefer the "lived in look", and Amy does her best to contribute to that. She also LOVES to throw things away. This would be a good thing, but she likes to throw everything away. Just the other day, she got a portable Aquadoodle for her birthday (GREAT toy, by the way. Both the kids love it). Then, we couldn't find the pen. I asked Amy where it was. "Oh, NO!! Throw away!!!"
Ok, no problem. Then I open the trash, breathe, and am reminded that I have a two year old.
We bought more Aquadoodle pens. :)
We haven't gotten to the throwing away stage, right now we are just trying to stop him from taking things out...lol
ReplyDeleteMy son loves to pilfer the trash. The other day he was walking eating part of a sister schubert roll while the rest of were getting ready for church. His Dad caught him and guess what, "the roll was a good 3 days old and out of the trash can!" We have the very lived in look too. My hubby is cleaning the living room right now in anticipation of our big screen arriving tomorrow. I am of course writing this. (I did go get the mop for him!)
ReplyDelete