Last night as we were on our way home from play practice, E spotted something out the window.
E-Mama, what's that?
K-what?
E-that
k-what that?
e-that out there!
(mind you, we are driving along at 60mph, so the "that's" are constantly changing.
k-baby, there are about 1,000 "that's" out there.
e- Mama!!! THOSE!!!!
k-(poking jason b/c he should be driving instead of laughing hysterically) honey, there are 47 "thoses" out there!!! Tell me about it. Is it tall or short? Fat or Skinny? Is it in the sky or on the ground?
At this point, E yells out what is destined to become a catch phrase for years to come.
e-REDYELLOWBLUE!!!!!!!!
In the end, we discovered that she was looking at a radio tower in a field. I honestly don't' remember how we determined that was what "that" was, but we did. But, then came the next question..."Mama, how do radios work?"
I sometimes think I am not smart enough for an above average six year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment