Tuesday, June 30, 2009

:)

Well, Elizabeth went to creative arts camp at Northbrook last week. She had a great time. Here’s a video of her interpretive movement and boomwhackers classes. I made it with my digital camera, and the quality is not the best, but you get the picture.





We got some AMAZING news today. Jason got his old job back at Terminex!!!!!!! I am SO excited, and so is he. Today will be his last day delivering bread. He’s going to take a few days before starting back killing bugs on Monday. This will be the first weekend we have been able to spend together as a family since October. We have been praying, praying, praying, and those prayers have been answered. God even gave him his good route back, so the finances won’t be as difficult. We had decided that we didn’t care if we had to eat Ramen noodles; we were going to do whatever it took to get him off that bread route. Whenever I think about it, I can’ decide if I want to dance or cry. I think I may just do both when Jason gets home tonight. We’ll be the crazy family hooting and hollering in the back yard on 22nd Avenue. Come and join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment