Hi! Just a quick update. We had a good 4th, went to Clarksville on Friday night and then spent Saturday Morning with my family. We had a really good time. It has been so long since we have been able to do anything together as a family. Saturday night, we had some people over and cooked out and blew stuff up. We also had a pretty bad thunder storm that resulted in a 1.5 hour power outage and blew up our computer! After it was over, we finished our festivities.
Warning—TMI alert!!!! E has really been having a time with her allergies lately. She had five, yes, FIVE nosebleeds on Saturday. Thankfully, she is so good about them, but they really took a toll on her. She was a little spacey Saturday night, and then we couldn’t get her to wake up for church on Sunday. So, I stayed home from church with her. She slept until noon!!! I guess all the blood loss really wore her out. I know you dont' loose much blood with a nose bleed, be when you think of five of them at appx five minutes each, that's a good bit of blood loss for a six year old!!! I have been slacking about her allergy meds, so we are really going to focus on that this week, and if she is not better by next Monday, we are going to the doctor. I mean, Jason and I both have nosebleeds, but five in one day!!! I was really worried about her. But, thankfully, we had none yesterday. Last night at church someone gave me some more natural suggestions to try, so we are going to do those as well. I don’t consider myself “crunchy” by any means, but I would much rather give my kids something natural than pump them full of drugs and chemicals!!!!
Amy has been full of cute phrases lately. While we were getting ready yesterday morning, I asked her if she wanted to wear shorts or a dress. “Dwess” she said. I asked her “Blue or green?” “Gween, because Amy likes gween.” She also came into the room and announced “It’s ok! Me is here!” This morning, Jason had to shave off his goatee b/c he is back at Terminex today (YEAH!!!!). She said “Your face is empty, Daddy!” One more—last night at church she over heard someone say “I’m from Lexington”. She fired right back, “Me, too. Amy is from Lexington.”
Well, that’s all for now. Hope you all have a GREAT day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment