Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hey, Kathey, you have a BLOG, remember?

Hi. :)
Just wanted to tell every one that Amy and Jason are officially diagnosed. :) They have North Carolina Macular Dystrophy.  There is not a lot of info available for it; it's quite rare. Lucky us! Good news: They were both born with this, so their outlook is much better than was feared. Bad news: The surgery that Jason had in 2003 may have to be repeated, and Amy may need the same surgery at some point. Good news: the surgery has come a LONG way in 10 years. :)
Both of they will continue to be monitored closely. I still believe that they are in the best hands possible with Dr. I and Dr. Byrd.

In other news, we went to Disney World. It was AMAZING. :) We just had the best time. I'm ready to go back.

On June 9, we lost Daddy. That's all I have to say about that right now. I can foresee a big, emotional blog, but I'm just not ready for that yet.

Amy will start Kindergarten in a few weeks. How is that possible? She is so ready. Me on the other hand.....And Elizabeth will start 5th grade. Insane.

I know this is a short blog, especially after a long absence, but I am at work....might ought to work a little bit. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment