So, it would appear that this is the “Amy’s Eyeballs” blog.
;) Anyhow, we went to Dr. Byrd today (Pediatric Ophthalmologist). She OFFICIALLY RELEASED us!!!!! Of course, we
can come back anytime we need to, but she said that she no longer thinks we
need to come every 6 months. WOOHOO!!! She said that based on Jason’s vision,
she thinks that Amy is going to be just fine. :) So, we are down to just ONE
specialist, ONE visit, and ONE round of testing per year. This just makes me so
stinking happy. I am so thankful for Dr. Brewer who first found this problem
and sent us to Dr. Sunny, and to Dr. Sunny’s nurse, who sent us to Dr. Byrd, and
to Dr. Byrd, who sent us to Dr. I, and to Dr. I, who worked so hard to find out
what was wrong with my baby.
I’m just a happy camper today.
No comments:
Post a Comment