Monday, March 19, 2012

THE STRIPES!!!!!

We went to a book fair this weekend. Amy saw a book that she had read at school, “A Bad Case of the Stripes”. The premise of the book is that the little girl wakes up one morning covered in stripes. The only cure is eating lima beans. She wanted it, so I bought it for her. Who can say no to a 50 cent book!

Anyhow, she had read this book at school, and knew the story. Evidentially, Elizabeth knew the story as well. Later that afternoon, they were playing outside. All of a sudden, Amy comes BUSTING in the house yelling, “Mama!!! I’ve got THE STRIPES!!!” Turns out, she bruised her hand. It was a nice shade of green and yellow. Elizabeth told her she had the stripes. Amy was in a panic. “Mama!!! I need lima beans!!!”

You can always count on your big sister to tell you the truth, you know. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment