So, we needed a new sink, b/c ours leaked...a lot. And if you get a new sink, you need a new counter. We had been saying for YEARS we were going to get new counters. NEKKID CABINET!
EEEWWWW!!!!! This is why you dont' look under the sink. :(
Jason had to go buy a new jigsaw, b/c the one he had was broken. While he was gone, the girls and I laid out the templates for the sink and faucet. When he got back, we started with the drilling/cutting.
Jason did the rest of the drilling, b/c this is what happened when I tried.
Yeah!!!
Cabinet Guts!!!
MY EYE!!! Complete with sawdust.
Jason and his new jigsaw.
heheh Purple toolbox. :)
This is what happens when you drop a countertop on your leg. :(
YOU HAVE TO POUND REALLY FAST TO GET THIS PART TO WORK!!!!
Jason did all the plumbing. :)
Isn't it pretty!!!!
(Yes, we put the other handle back on!)
I like it! Does the asymmetrical sink mess with your OCD? It kinda does mine.
ReplyDeleteThat doesn't bother me, but I have become OBSESSED with keeping the part between the faucet and the sink dry. :)
ReplyDelete