Thursday, February 26, 2009

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOOOO!!!!!!
Well, we finally had our appt at the ENT today. Things went very well, they tested her hearing again and the doc examined her.
Then, he showed us the results of her hearing test. He showed us the benchmark, and every one of her scores were well above the benchmark. He said that he wasn’t sure why they said she failed the test. He said that she could have had a little bit of a cold, or the fact that one of her eardrums is a little less sensitive could have thrown them off.
I am SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO relieved!!!! I am so glad that I listened to my mom gut!!! I had been praying and praying that I was overreacting and nothing was wrong or They would be able to fix whatever it was right there in the office. Thank you, Lord!!!!!
So, I have learned two things from this.
1. Trust your mom gut. Your pediatrician is NOT always right. If we had done as they advised, E would be in therapy for no reason.
2. Don’t have your kid’s hearing tested at school.
Relief is abundant at the Wiles’ house tonight!!!
Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. Now I know the kid is just ignoring me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment