I don't really have a lot to say...we've had some CRAZY weather lately...snow and then shorts two days later...just thought I'd post some new pics. I have a couple of videos, gonna see if I can upload them. Amy has become obsessed with guitars, and I have a cute video of it. you can see it in the pics, too. Doesn't help that Elizabeth sings the Hannah Montana song ALL THE TIME!!! I have a video of that, too.
Enjoy!
Enjoy!
They say childhood is such a blur....
I like how Amy looks like she's about to punch someone.
Peach tree 30109
Peach tree-30909
I was trying to get a pic of Amy b/c she looked like such a KID...she had other ideas.
We start them out young...


This is Amy on one of the her croup days. She was watching 101 Dalmatians. It's rough to be sick at the Wiles' house.
And finally...a Public Service Announcement. BEWARE FLYING BABIES!!! These feral children have been spotted in back yards across America. Having been cooped up all winter, they exhibit behavior not unlike that of a flying squirrel. They will actually LEAP from area to area, in an attempt to surprise their prey. Film at 11.

you have such beautiful children. they look like so much fun to be around. hmmmm....Cathy Wiles
ReplyDelete