Friday, October 9, 2009

A month?

Has is really been a month? Sorry!
Well, the should-have-been-$30 paint job-turned-$1000 paint job is finished. The room looks fine. It has rained about 12 feet in the last two weeks and no leaks, so I guess we are ok for now.
The girls are doing well. E had a flu shot last week, and A got the mist on Monday. (E can't have the mist b/c of breathing issues, and A wasn't old enough to get the shot at Wally World with E). they are both fine from it, E's arm is sore, and A is a little puny, but I'm sure that this too shall pass.
We had PT conference yesterday. E is doing great! she got 100, 100, 98, and 98 on her report card. We also saw her TCAP results. She tested in the second grade level last spring. So I guess that'll do. (2.5 in math. Wonder where she gets that? ;) ) I'm not a fan of standardized testing AT ALL, but I still like to see those high scores. ;)
I got to have my bi-annual consignment weekend last weekend. That is the only time that I can go shopping and buy WHATEVER I want. I am proud to say that my girls will be very well dressed this fall/winter. You just can't beat a Strassburg Christmas Dress for $6!!!! I also had some things in the sale, I should be getting a check in the next day or so for them.
We are planning to go to UTM's homecoming tomorrow. Should be fun. I have not been since I was in college. On Sunday, we are supposed to go to a corn maze. We are also going to let the girls pick our pumpkins.
We (Nancy, the girls, and I) are headed out for a few days next week. The girls have no idea where we are going yet. (Hint--there will be saltwater involved). Pics will follow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment