I have always enjoyed working with children, but I think I have really found my calling with Mission Friends. I really look forward to it. I guess it's b/c I have more time with them than on Sunday morning. Maybe b/c it's more laid back? We just have such a good time. Last night, we talked about hungry people in South Asia, and played Hungry Hungry Hippos. Whoever won shared their marbles with the one that didn't have as many.
Elizabeth was in Girl's Club. They made cookies. The do the coolest stuff in there!!! They bake, sew, learn about recycling, and of course learn a lot about Jesus. Such and awesome program. The kids LOVE it. They get little bages at the end of each year to show what all they have done.
Just thought I'd let you know a little bit about how great Northbrook Church is. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment