Last full day of second grade! 24 Hours from now, I will be the proud parent of a third grader. When did that happen?
Elizabeth has had another great year. She had a great teacher, and some good friends in her class.
We are gearing up for a busy start to the summer! Jason is heading to ROMANIA in literally a matter of hours (about 50, to be exact) and the girls and I are going to DC with Mama and Daddy to visit The Christoph Clan. We are highly exicted!!!!!! I have been to DC, but it was literally 20 years ago. I'm pretty sure things have changed a bit since then. I will let you know all about it when we get back. Then, on June 10, I am headed off to Lake Lure, Nc for a few days of child/husband free R and R with some laides from Church. :) It should prove to be a fun summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment