So, I’ve been incognito for a while. I’d like to say nothing has gone on, but quite a bit has. E had a birthday and started school. That’s going quite well. She got a bike for her birthday, and she is really enjoying it. We had a little party, and she was thrilled. .JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)

.JPG)
.JPG)

We went to Mud Island in Memphis one afternoon. It was a LOT of fun, and the only thing we had to pay for was parking ($5). We didn’t realize that there was a swimming area, but we improvised.
Amy got her first “Big Girl” haircut. It’s at her shoulders, and I don’t think it could be any cuter. She even let Christina blow it dry and curl it a little bit.
We have been busy bees, ready for fall. Elizabeth is set to go spend a few days with Aunt Nancy this weekend, and then we will all meet up in Clarksville on Monday. Hope you have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment