Wednesday, April 29, 2009

:)

So, I don't know anything, but it's been a while, so I thought I'd update. We've been enjoying spring! Lots of time outside, lots of skinned knees, lots of dirty clothes. And, the kids have had some tumbles, too. HAHAHAHAH
We were able to head to Clarksville week before last for a few days. My aunt, uncle, and cousin came in from Maryland. It was great to see them, and nice to be home for a few days. We all had a good time.
I must admit that I am feeling a bit old this week. My baby sister turned 28 the day before yesterday. Man...That means that in one month, I will be 29 for the 4th time.
School should be winding down, but it seems as though they have even more to do now! Elizabeth has a good bit of homework every night. I guess they are preparing for the big second grade. I should not have a second grader!
Amy is truly all kid now, there is no more baby. While that is sad, she is so much FUN!!! She definitely has her own ideas about things, and does not hesitate to share them.
We are all looking forward to the Strawberry Festival next week. Unfortunately, Jason will not be able to go to the parade with us, but the girls and I will go with Memaw. Elizabeth and I will also go to the Jr. floats parade on Thursday. I have never been to that before! I divide my work days between the Jackson and Humboldt offices, and it was decided in the Humboldt office that I NEEDED to work here on Thursday, which just happens to be Jr. float day.
I have been working hard toward becoming a coupon diva. I have really been putting a concerted effort toward it, and I have managed to snag some GREAT deals lately! Every little bit adds up!
I'm off for now. Look for an update about the festival next week!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment